Please click on the links below to download our promotions (files are in PDF format).
Puppies and kittens need certain procedures done at an early age in order to lead long, happy and healthy lives. Older pets need senior pet care to protect against certain afflictions associated with growing old. We provide all of the services needed by pets young and old to keep them healthy and customize plans for each individual pet.
Puppy Health Programs
- Included in the puppy program are three vaccinations which protect your pup from a variety of diseases:
- Also included are two fecal checks, deworming and a puppy supplement.
- We also recommend getting your puppy certain vaccines based on their environment, including vaccines for lyme, bordetella and canine influenza.
Kitten Health Programs
- Included in the kitten program are three vaccinations:
- Feline Leukemia
- Also included are two fecal checks, deworming and a kitten supplement.
The American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) suggests all of these treatments for every kitten at a young age.
Senior Pet Health Care
Normally, pets begin to experience health problems from old age around seven years of age. Some of these conditions include:
- Renal, liver, and heart failure
When your pet hits the seven-year age mark, bring them in to Northwood Animal Hospital for a check up and to set them up on a senior pet care program. These programs include:
- Exercise programs
- Arthritis care