Please click on the links below to download our promotions (files are in PDF format).
Pet emergencies can happen unexpectedly. When they do, they require quality, immediate care. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency services. You may not always be present when an accident happens to your pet, so how can you tell when your pet needs emergency veterinarian services? There are many warning signs, including:
- Vomiting or diarrhea may indicate your pet ingested a foreign object or poisonous substance.
- Limping or favoring a side while walking may indicate a fracture or infected wound.
- If your pet is having difficult or labored breathing, they may be having an allergic reaction.
- If your pet’s behavior changes suddenly, they may have suffered a seizure or stroke.
Common Pet Emergencies
- Animal bite wounds
- Infected wounds
- Excessive or uncontrolled bleeding
- Labored or difficult breathing
- Electric shock
- Poisoning from household substances
- Poisoning from plants
- Birthing difficulties
- Ingestion of a foreign object
- Blunt force trauma
- Hit by a car
- Porcupine quills
- Sudden collapse