Here are the statistics that help to show the benefits to having your pet microchipped:
- 1 in 3 pets go missing in their lifetime. 90% of them NEVER return home.
- 6 to 8 million pets end up in shelters each year-many are lost with no identification.
- One of the leading microchip companies receives over 1,000 calls per day about found pets.
- Microchip recovery services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Cats need microchips too! Especially ones without collars. A chipped cat is 20 times more likely to be reunited with their owners.
Meet Dianne and Tommy. Tommy went missing for over 8 months!!! He was reunited with his owners thanks to his microchip! 🙂