We know you don’t want your furry friend to feel left out over the Thanksgiving Holiday, so here are some easy and fun pet friendly recipes!
Kitty Gobble Gobs
- 20 Saltine crackers
- 1/2 Cup whole wheat flour
- 2 Tsp. Chicken bouillon granules
- 3 Oz. Can chicken or tuna
- 1/4 Cup water
Place crackers in a large plastic bag and roll a food can over it to crush the crackers into fine crumbs.
Place crushed crackers into a medium bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Shape into balls the size of marbles. No need to bake. Store in freezer and thaw as needed.
Doggie Taste Bud Tickle Treats
- 1 1/4 Cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 Cup white flour
- 1/4 Cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Egg
- EITHER: 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter OR 1/4 Cup Honey OR 2 Tbsp. Molasses
- 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese
Place first 5 ingredients in bowl. Blend with a whisk.
Add oil, water, egg and either the peanut butter, honey, or molasses. Mix
Choose your cheese and knead until smooth.
Shape into balls the size of small pecans.
Place on sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.