We are raising awareness about fleas with the following facts:
- After they feed and mate, female fleas begin laying eggs within 24 hours. Busy, busy!
- Each female flea produces 40 to 50 eggs a day, that’s 100s within days and potentially 1,000s in her lifetime.
- Cat not scratching? She still may have fleas. Those fleas lay eggs. And your dog may start scratching soon!
- Fleas can hatch in as little as 2 or 3 weeks or as long as several months. Keep pests off your pets!
- Bugs on the outside and worms on the inside! Could any of these pests be causing health problems for your pet?