Your pets can get dehydrated very quickly on a hot day. Here are some tips on how to keep them cool this summer!
- Give them plenty of fresh, clean water when playing outside
- Make sure they have a shady spot where they can go to get out of the sun
- Be careful not to over-exercise them when it is warm out
- Keep pets indoors if temperatures get extremely hot
- NEVER leave your pet in a car unattended
Know the signs of heat stroke:
- excessive panting or difficulty breathing
- increased heart and respiratory rate
- excessive drooling
- vomiting and/or diarrhea
- elevated body temperatures
If your pet is experiencing any of the symptoms above, call you Veterinarian immediately!
Do NOT do this!
Keep your pets cool and safe this summer!