Now we will go through how to perform at an home dental cleaning:
- Use a pet toothbrush or a piece of gauze wrapped around your finger
- Wipe all teeth, front to back, with strokes from the gum line to the tip of the tooth
- Only use a toothpaste that is pet friendly, as our toothpaste contains fluoride concentrations that may make your pet sick
- When finished, give your pet a treat as a reward
- Do this once or twice a day to familiarize your pet with having his gums and teeth rubbed
- Start at a very young age and then brush several times weekly
Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!