Benefits of Castration
- Greatly decreases and/or eliminates aggression towards people or other animals, roaming, and fearful behaviors.
- Reduces the display of dominant behavior, jumping, inappropriate elimination (urine marking) and mounting the leg of people.
- Will not experience types of prostatic disease, such as benign prostate hyperplasia, which causes bloody urine and difficulty urinating and/or defecating.
- Decreases the chance of developing perianal tumors.
- Will not develop cancer of the reproductive organs.